Thursday, September 10, 2009

NSFW - Adventures in Nakedness

Lizzie, my friends, is now officially free of her never nudeness YAY.   As a matter of fact she has been spending a lot of time on the grid in all forms of nakedness lately in a variety of shopping sims!  And no she is not trolling for a “hook up”, she just simply wants to feel free I guess haha.  In reality though the inspiration behind this need to naked has three parts:

  1. Her new skin from Tyranny Skins and Designs
  2. The fact that her other half, Elizabeth Hallstrom, was actually booted the other night from a sex sim for NOT getting naked, YAY!
  3. I am addicted to creating photo series, ha! (Yes first person here and I like writing in 3rd person and I don’t care if you think its creepy, you guys are just jealous that you can’t pull of 3rd person haha).  You see it is my goal in life to be the most famous person ever on Flickr.  Keep in mind I really am an attention whore.   And yes, I have really lofty goals.

Anyway for Lizzie, Ms. Hallstrom, and the real life Lizzie her life and her blog are changing.  As each day go by she finds that what she loves to do in SL is photography.  So to keep the momentum going she has decided to keep emoness to a minimum and be all about fun, fun, fun.  And honestly there is something freeing and very fun about porting into a store in second life, a busy store as an added bonus, and stripping down to your birthday suit to the shock and horror of the crowd surrounding you, haha.  Like NOT getting naked at a sex sim is something you are not supposed to do! Well actually at some spots Lizzie did find a bit more quiet place to snap pics because of the lighting or scenery but for the most part it was done right at the main entrance.  And of course is this technically a fashion blog so to keep it fashiony I will post the fashion details (minimal as they are, LOL) if anyone is interested.   Also since Lizzie is a HUGE Beatles fan she has decided to use the images she has created to celebrate the lyrics of this unforgettable quartet and to celebrate the release of The Beatles Remastered Box Set.  So here we go folks, Lizzie’s latest photo series “Adventures in Nakedness!”



I once had a girl,

Or should I say

She once had me.

She showed me her room,

Isn’t it good?

Norwegian wood.

Norwegian Wood – Rubber Soul 1966

Location:   Rubik’s Music Lounge

______________________________________________________________________________

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes,

They call me on and on across the universe,

Thoughts meander like a restless wind

Inside a letter box they

Stumble blindly as they make their way

Across the universe

Across the Universe – Let It Be 1970

______________________________________________________________________________

Well you should see Polythene Pam

She’s so goodlooking but she looks like a man.

Well you should see her in drag.

Dressed in her polythene bag.

Yes you should see Polythene Pam – Yeh.

Polythene Pam - Abbey Road 1969

___________________________________________________________________________________

Sexy Sadie what have you done.

You made a fool of everyone.

You made a fool of everyone.

Sexy Sadie ooh what have you done.

Sexy Sadie you broke the rules.

You layed it down for all to see.

You layed it down for all to see.

Sexy Sadie oooh you broke the rules.

Sexy Sadie – The Beatles (White Album) 1968

___________________________________________________________________________

Martha my dear though I spend my days

In conversation

Please

Remember me Martha my love

Don’t forget me Martha my dear

Hold your head up you silly girl look what you’ve done

When you find yourself in the thick of it

Help yourself to a bit of what is all around you

Silly girl.

Martha My Dear – The Beatles (White Album) 1968

____________________________________________________________________________

Before this dance is through,

I think I’ll love you too,

I’m so happy when you dance with me.

I don’t wanna kiss or hold your hand,

If it’s funny, try an’ understand.

There is nothing else I’d rather do,

‘Cos I’m happy just to dance with you.

I’m Happy Just to Dance with You – A Hard Day’s Night 1964

Location: E-78 Electronic Club

________________________________________________________________________

Dear Prudence, won’t you come out to play.

Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day.

The sun is up, the sky is blue.

It’s beautiful and so are you.

Dear Prudence – The Beatles (White Album) 1968

__________________________________________________________________________

  • Hair:  >TRUTH< Gemma, Harlow, and Romy – pumpkin/fri.day – Allison, Cassie in Passionate Red
  • Skin:  Tyranny Designs – .::TD::. Sweet Augustine – tone 3.2 – autumn
  • Panties:  *katat0nik* (flamingo) Animal Crackers Panties

[Via http://lizzielexington.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment