Friday, September 11, 2009

Here's A Little Pain Medicine! For REAL !

Psalm One

Blessed is the man that walketh not in the council of the ungodly nor standeth in the way of sinners nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the Lord; and in his law doth he meditate day and night. And he shall be like a tree planted by the rivers of water, that bringeth, forth his fruit and his season, his leaf also shall not wither; and whatsoever he doeth shall prosper. The ungodly are not so; but are like the chaff which the wind driveth away. Therefore the ungodly shall not stand in the judgement, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous. For the lord knoweth the way of the righteous; but the ungodly shall perish.

Psalm Forty Two

As the hart paneth after the water brooks, so paneth my soul after thee, O God. My soul thirsted for God, for the living God; when shall I come and appear before God? My tears have been meat day and night, while they continually say unto me. Where is thy God? When I remember these things, I pour out my soul in me; for I had gone with the multitude, I went with them to the house of God, with the voice of joy and praise with a multitude that kept holyday. Why are thy cast down O my soul? And why art thou disquieted in me? Hope thou in God for I shall yet praise him for help of his countenance. O my God, my soul is cast down within me therefore will I remember thee from the land of Jordan and of the Hermonites from the hill Mizar.*(see footnote) Deep calleth unto the deep at the noise of thy waterspouts; all thy waves and thy billows are gone over me. Yes the lord command his lovingkindness in the daytime, and in the night his song shall be with me and my prayer unto the God of my life. I will say unto God my rock why hast thou forgotten me? Why go I mourn because of the oppression of the enemy? As with a sword in my bones mine enemies reproach me while they say daily unto me, where is thy God? Why are thou cast down, o my soul? And why art thou disquieted within me? Hope thou in God; for I shall yet praise him, who is the health of my countenance.

Joshua One and Eight

This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shall meditate therein day and night that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therin for then thou make thy way prosperous, and then thou shall have good success.

Jeremiah Twenty Nine and Eleven

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord thoughts of peace and not evil, to give you an expected end.

Philippians One and Five

Let this mind be in which was also in Christ Jesus.

Isaiah Forty and Thirty One

But they that wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

Isaiah Forty And Ten

Behold the lord God will Come with strong hand and his arm shall rule for him,behold his reward is with him,and his work before him.

Deuteronomy Thirty One and Six

Be strong and of a good courage fear not,nor be afraid of them;for the Lord thy God he it is that doth go with thee,he will not fail nor forsake thee.

Psalm Forty One And One

Blessed is he that considerth the poor;the lord will deliver him in time of trouble.

Psalm Sixty Two And One

Truly my soul waiteth upon God from him cometh my salvation.

[Via http://kevinkhemphill.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment