Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Bianca's Got a Brand New Attitude

By Bianca

I have been in kind of a funk lately. Or maybe it’s a a rut. A funky rut? A runty funk?

Ok, this is starting to get dirty. Which is kind of awesome.

Anyways.

I already bored you with my Miss Learn crisis and whined about my hair issues. But what I did not do is actually try to come up with a constructive solution to my problems. Because really, what’s the fun in that? If you complain about things, people sympathize with you. Of course they are also secretly thinking about how much better their life is than yours, because they already figured out how to tame their frizz, so they can all kiss my fat ass.

Anyways.

I realized that I really hate when people think they have a better life than me, because not only a  I super competitive, I am clearly way better than all of you. So suck it.

Anyways (yes this is The Zaftig Chicks word of the day).

I decided that I needed to quit feeling sorry for myself, and do something about what was bothering me. Now, I am a big fat chicken, and I hate change, so it has been tough, but guys, Bianca has busted out of her comfort zone. (Sylvia did some stuff too, but this is about me, so she can suck it too).

I know you are now waiting with bated breath to hear about all the awesome things I have been up to in the last week and a half, and I certainly don’t want to keep you waiting.

Although, can someone please explain to me why those dumbass bumper stickers that say ‘Don’t let this car fool you, my treasure is in heaven’, are always stuck to the back of junkers I wouldn’t trade my toe mail clippings for? So annoying.

Anyways (what?).

I started researching some local community theaters and found a couple that have open auditions coming up. I haven’t auditioned for anything in a really long time, so the thought makes me nervous, but I am going to go.

Sylvia and I went to a “casting” for a plus size fashion show, and kicked some Zaftig ass. I put casting in parenthesis because we think it was sort of a scam, but we will talk about that later this week. The point is that we went.

Sylvia and I also (with a little help from some vino) decided to face our body fears head on and took some very interesting pictures this weekend. We will be talking more about this tomorrow.

And finally…

I cut my hair off. I didn’t go all Britney Spears crazy, and shave my head or anything, but my formally middle-of-the-back blond hair, now barely touches my shoulders, and is dark auburn. I feel like a completely different person.

So these may be baby steps, but they are awesome baby steps.

[Via http://zaftigchicks.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment