Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Jeans and T's Tuesday

TODAY’s OBSESSION:

Exodi’s Frosted Lily skin and

these haunting Detour eyes!

(no photoshopping!)

 

TODAY’s LOOK:

Casual is the Key

SKIN: Exodi – Lily in Frosted

(Skin Fair Freebie – link is to the skin fair!)

HAIR: Truth – Freda in Fudge

EYES: Detour – Frozen Eyes in Brown

TOP: Fri.Day – Striped Capsleeve in Red

JACKET: enSvale – Denim Jacket in Bleach

JEANS: League – Ripped78s in Black

BELT: WRONG – Black Belt

BAG: ETD – City Handbag in Red Croc

BOOTS: Redgrave – Black Leather Boots

POSE: Long Awkward Pose

 

TODAY’s SONG:

HIlary Duff – Come Clean

I’m having a teeny bopper moment

and i love it!

‘Cause perfect didn’t feel so perfect

Trying to fit a square into a circle

Was no life

I defy

Let the rain fall down

And wake my dreams

Let it wash away

My sanity

‘Cause I wanna feel the thunder

I wanna scream

Let the rain fall down

I’m coming clean, I’m coming clean

It’s seriously been one of those days…one of those days that even with my 40K inventory i STILL can’t find something to wear.. or at least something to fit my mood! I walked around in my undies most of the day, but that’s ok, im on my island and who’s gonna see? Except my neighbors.. umm oh well!! I finally got dressed at around 10pm (monday night) and finally found something to wear that made me happy. Im an incredible casual girl.. all i need are a kick ass pair of jeans, a t-shirt and a great jacket and i’m set!

The skin is Exodi’s gift at the skin fair! I haven’t been able to walk around the fair yet, lag is harsh..so i’ll wait til mid week to go check out what designers have out. I gotta say, i loooooove the Exodi Lily! The eyes are from Detour.. and speaking of Detour. I was talking to my friend Pink today when she told me someone ripping a bunch of Detour’s hairs. I seriously went “whaaaaa???” I love Detour hair, i can’t believe they got ripped. Pink went ahead and notecarded the hairs and sent them to Detour’s owner Keri Clip.. and we have no idea if she even knew she’s been ripped. The sad part is, whoever ripped it.. did it from demos, they didnt even change the names hairs were still listed as full perm demos. Seriously, you can just tell they don’t really give a fuck.

DON’T SUPPORT COPYBOTTED ITEMS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment