Sunday, January 24, 2010

A *Dream* is a wish your heart makes...

Sanura Snowpaw of *Dreams* They Do Come True was kind enough to drop me a review packet FILLED with her latest releases in so many colors that I literally fainted. Seriously. I would have a pic of my unconscious avatar, but I figured that that would be a tad inappropriate. Anywho, the first part of the gift contained her new cropped knit sweaters, which comes in a variety of colors! All colors are shown here, because frankly, that is how much I love you guys. Well that, and all of them are tres, tres yummy. True story.



How cute are they? They come in shirt, jacket, and underwear layers for easy styling. I love how Sanura has both dark and light colors, which is perfect for pretty much any mood you happen to be in. I set up a complete look of the day (sort of) based around it. It’s pretty casual, perfect for hanging out with friends or even hopping around the grid.

Hair: >TRUTH< Audrey – Blacks and Whites

Sweater: *Dreams* Cropped Knit Sweater {White}

Jeans: *League* Garage Jeans – Cool Blue

Tattoos: >>Moloko<< Stars and Swallows

Shoes: *Redgrave* Girls Biker Boots -Black-

And if that isn’t enough to make you love dreams, check this out:

They also have cute bow tanks available in a myriad of colors! :) Okay, I know I only posted three of them here, but that’s kind of what happens when you fap and blog at the same time! Trust me, the colors are AH-MAZE-ING!

Visit *Dreams* Today!

Until next time, blogites!

xoxo

[Via http://lafamiliafashion.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment