Tuesday, November 3, 2009

stylish but comfortable

Heya,

here we go again with another outfit I really enjoy wearing. I was thinking about an outfit i can wear visiting a fashion show. Not a lot of ARC, to support the models on the runway, but still looking stylish. I put this outfit together, because its really stylish, but comfortable, has a low ARC and charms my shape. But have a look yourself:

The highwaisted and fantastic crafted pants I found at LeeZu, I love the details, as the flare leg attachments and the wonderful texture. The two colored pants sets perfect details on every feminine avatar. Mingling around at LeeZu i found this wonderful boat neckline pullover in charcoal. The arms of the pullover softly flow down over the hands and add an autumn touch despite the very open neckline. To prevent my body from the cold winds blowing in autumn I decided to wear a really loveble hairstyle from Maittreya that covers the head with a voluminous scarf, which flows around the shoulders and neck. The shoes, (which are my absolute favourites atm), bicolored also with a cool vintage touch made that outfit complete. For the cool look I added my favorite sunglasses and I was ready to go.

I hope you enjoy this outfit and maybe get inspired to have a look at the shops which inspired me.

Take Care

Svenja

Pants and Pullover: LeeZu

Hair and scarf: Maitreya

Glasses: FNKY

Shoes: Deviant Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment