Thursday, November 5, 2009

I Need Help

by sylvia

Yeah, I probably need all sorts of help, but specifically I need help with a physical problem.

For the last 5-10 years or so, I have been suffering from lower back pain.  Like severe lower back pain.  Typically, it used to happen when I stood for long periods of time (like doing dishes or cooking) but now it is happening more frequently.

I talked to my doctor about it, and they did an x-ray and they couldn’t determine if lack of space between two vertebrae was always that way or a new development.  Yeah, thanks for nothing.

And I’m sure my size G boobies aren’t helping things, and that a lot of my gorgeous, free flowing fat is in my stomach.

Regardless of all that, can someone tell me what is a good exercise for such pain?  Please don’t tell me swimming or pool exercise, because I am too lazy to get my bathing suit on and actually go to pool at the YMCA.

Yoga?  Pilates?

I need to do something, because at this point, I feel like I can’t do anything.

Thanks, y’all.

No comments:

Post a Comment