Saturday, November 14, 2009

speaking of

ok ok; i’m just clearing the air out there for my readers <3

i’m not pursuing this blog by any means to get into the stuff that [ lukegk or duckie or phil etc ] get into ; this stuff revolves around me, my thoughts, my opinions, my fears, my options, MY LIFE – and those i just mentioned had great content which influence me and the music i hear, and the things i see, i just recently discovered the award tour by phil, a friend showed me his shit, i’m not sure how i didnt come across it earlier since i read luke’s shit everyday, but whatever, the content is fresh – you can’t deny it, duckie has got her thing going, she’s good with the interviews and photography – - i don’t have a fab camera or the balls to ask people questions which i personally don’t have a need for, i LOVE music, however blogging is not something which i hope to become my career, these fellow bloggers i’m referring to have nuts and balls and are great to the society of both music and art – especially on the internet. much respect to them. and well recently – through both luke and phils sites – i came across TONE, he’s the one that captures the moment [s]. his shit is ridiculous, guy’s got good looks on snapping life into a ‘thing’ something we can  look at and be like  - – oh damn.

so spread your wings – i’m doing my thing by leaving the works to those doing it, by telling you to support them – how about you clear your head, think of what it is you want to be doing, and DO IT

buy that fucking camera, learn how to play the piano, grab your nuts and get on stage, learn to cook, write a poem, get on swim team

i’m pursuing a career in working with kids – kids are who i want to work with, i’m going to make it happen

what’s happening for you?!

 

random ass post – i know, i’m just throwing it out there, and i hope that these kids are okay with me mentioning them – goodjob babies; annakay

No comments:

Post a Comment