Saturday, December 5, 2009

StoRin :: Flowey

It’s been a long week, and I’m not done with working yet. There’s still tomorrow morning. Having to work on a Saturday when you have a standard Monday through Friday job blows, but you have to do what you have to do. This is going to be simple and brief. I was dropped a copy of StoRin’s new dresses called Flowey. The beauty of this dress, for me, is the way it’s made allows you to mix and match it. You can wear just the top. You can wear just the skirt, or my favorite you can mix and match the dresses to create new colors. The colors of the dress are: yellow/blue, red/charcoal, and purple/grey. Anything purple wins for me. There are more layers to mix and match and an optional skirt sculpted layer. These are also no copy/trans to allow you to give them out as Christmas gifts. I recommend buying the fat pack. Therefore you can mix and match!

Click here to go to StoRin.

Hair by Truth. Shoes by Maitreya. Glasses by Artilleri.

[Via http://lesgirls.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment