Thursday, December 31, 2009

Love: No Illusions

To acknowledge you

is to acknowledge the lust in me,

to look at you

is to set my desire free.

Your fetching hips,

vivid pink and red wet lips

they are my fantasies.

You are the raging wind

inside of me,

I think of you

only to think of me.

You are the tearing rain

lashing me, bleeding free

If I let you be

you will drown me in a torrid sea.

You are strong

I’m man, I’m weak,

you are Eve

I’m just my loin’s need,

a seed seeking

salvation in your chastity

instead of freeing me,

you keep feeding dreams,

forever keeping me hungry,

My mind has sinned, soul diseased,

you, stand proud of your virginity.

I burn in hell eternally

while you sleep inside of me,

heaven is outside my reach.

[Via http://lightafiretonight.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment