Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Hypocrisy of the Left from Robin of Berkley...

I like Robin’s writing, and the fact that it comes from a reformed liberal makes me even more happy…

The Hypocrisy of the Left

By Robin of Berkeley

//

// I have been looking for God my whole life. I first recognized Him in the black foster parents I worked with who manifested Christ-consciousness. I then found him four years ago, when my parents died three weeks apart and I was carried by a force stronger than myself. And more recently, as I’ve gone from left to right, I have discovered him in the many conservatives guiding me, such as AT readers. Given my spiritual longing, I decided it was time to explore places of worship. Being a secular Jew, my first step should have been a temple. However, the synagogues around here are practically recruitment stations for Obama (aside from the Orthodox ones, but I don’t speak a word of Hebrew). So I decided to experience church on Christmas Eve.

[Via http://1idvet.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment