Saturday, December 5, 2009

Its a horrible thing to say

So the guy that I started dating…

We got into a fight. And he this is what he said:

“No wonder you ex cheated on you, you’re unbearable.”

What!? How could anyone say that type of stuff!?

We were hanging out with my friends, and he made a joke, which no one understood, I tried my best to understand, but he said, “Of course you don’t get it.” I was annoyed and offended and tried to talk it out, but then he says, “There’s nothing to talk about. No wonder your ex cheated on you.”

Are you serious?! You’re going to throw away everything? Over a small argument?!

Where did that come from?

He’s been hating my ex this whole time, and he was the one who has been going after me and trying to make me date him. And then he makes a low blow?!

What in the world?!

Maybe I was right! This was just a rebound all along.

[Via http://advthirdculture.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment