Saturday, February 13, 2010

Poelitics

These contradictions

savage convulsions

distractive compulsions

deceptions in spirit

manifest my nation

as politicians

disguised delegations

of rabid religions

dangerous liaisons

spewing insinuations 

drumming hatred 

into all situations

reducing conversations

to vote-bank transactions

outrageous crucification

shameless acts of deception.

millions in conversion

abnegation of commonsense

creating selfless me-too-isms’

now faith in damnation

logical extension 

of these convoluted creations 

multi-colored confusions.

More production

yet increased deductions 

in inverse proportions,

agricultural devastation

starving population,

farmers’ suicides in continuation

but more superannuation 

for our Administration.

More entertainment on television,

Ministers get pay revisions,

our country is on a mission.

My unanswered questions

turn killing accusations

if they kill me by strangulation

what happens to my children?

A vote at some polling station

with irreverence and gumption

I’m made a statistical assumption

told in repetition,

on my knees, that’s my position

submission is salvation

forever in condemnation 

a no man’s destination

This is my Nation’s new proclamation

Freedom is an illusion

traded for cheap compassion

sin is a passion

it’s ready for assassination. 

Dreams will be rationed

nothing will ever happen

in my nation without

the Master’s sanction.

Welcome Citizen, let’s begin

our spiritual prostitution.



[Via http://lightafiretonight.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment