Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Angel Danielle

I first met you in a time of war,

You spoke from the heart until I could take no more,

I pushed you away from fear of love,

But you were like my angel sent from above,

You showed me strength and true bliss,

But by the time I realized it was to much to miss,

You heart weakened from the pain I gave,

And from that point on I became your slave,

I fell in love with the girl so great,

That I tried so hard to make up for the hate,

I can not offer you riches or gold,

But only my heart that could never be sold,

I made many mistakes over the last few weeks,

I wish I could take back all the tears and shrieks,

I want to be there for you and your child,

But I’m afraid I scared you away my love is to wild,

I would do anything to prove you my worth,

You are my purpose my reason for birth,

All I ask is true love and honesty,

And in return I want you to marry me,

I know we are young and our lives have just begun,

But I can’t imagine my life without you, you are the one…

[Via http://dkarges.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment