Thursday, February 25, 2010

It starts with a hat...

During one of my many shopping excursions I picked up this very cute hat hair during an old 50L Fridays. Didn’t know when I’d wear it, or what I’d wear it with, but I knew I needed to have it. Sometimes I see an article of clothing and I can envision a story, rather than the style. A vibe rather than a fashion trend. Romanticism rather than trying to look all hip. I’ve never thought myself to be a trendsetter, lol! Far from it, there are many times I have dressed rather dorkily, or different than those I hang around with in world. I just love dressing up :D

It starts with a hat…I love this hairstyle from Clawtooth. I love that it was 50L. It’s not my usual hair color or length. But when I saw it, I saw a character in a book I wanted my ava to portray. Idk..I’m weird like that lol :)

Sweet Dream’s Picture Details:

Hat/Hair – Clawtooth – Love Letter – past 50L Friday

Skin – :Curio: – Sundust – Beach2 – Black Pearl2

Eyes – Pididdle – Lost Princess Eyes

Lashes – LeLutka – Diva Lashes

Coat – Coco Designs – Check Swing Coat – Gray

Cig – Taste – (made by RC Cluster’s Redd Columbia)

Dress – Kyoot – Low Back Ruffle Mini Dress – Taupe – past 50L Friday

Leggings – DP Yumyum – race leggings – Champagne

Boots – Truth - Foxley – Group Gift

Poses – Leafy – Past Bunny Hunt gift

[Via http://sweetdreambeautifulnightmare.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment