Thursday, March 11, 2010

Worshiping the Creature Over the Creator

I have very little knowledge when it comes to anything political but I do know the difference between right and wrong. Unfortunately it would seem that in todays day and age the concept of what is right and wrong somehow got twisted and turned upside down. It reminds me of the verse Isaiah 5:20

“Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!”

I was having lunch in my car the other day when I heard on the radio something about Obama wanting to ban sport fishing. What is happening to us? Are you serious? This is so crazy. I guess there was an article by Robert Montgomery for ESPN, opening line reads as follows:

“The Obama administration has ended public input for a federal strategy that could prohibit U.S. citizens from fishing some of the nation’s oceans, coastal areas, Great Lakes, and even inland waters.”

For the full article click here : Culled Out

Just another example of Romans 1:25

“because they exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.”

Now I’ve read other blogs and articles refuting the claims of Montgomery and I know politics is politics, there is propaganda on both sides. It’s sometimes hard to know what is true and what isn’t. I don’t know if Obama is trying to ban sports fishing. I do know that crazy enviro nuts would love to see it go along with hunting and just about everything else that requires the use of animals for the benefit of man. These are people who put the lives of animals above the lives of human beings.

Am I upset over this news? I love fishing and hunting but to be honest I am not to worried about it, because I know everything is leading to one end, The Great and Terrible Day of the Lord. Everything I read and hear about just leads me to believe that the Lord will return in my lifetime, that is exciting. These are certainly interesting times we live in.

[Via http://phil48sc.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment