Sunday, March 7, 2010

So now Wolfscratch’s thousands of posts have also disappeared from the Tallahassee Democrat Cheryl Dunlap forum.

Don’t take my word for it. Go. Look.

I realize the Democrat is in control of that forum and has the right to kick off anyone they like.

But they have kicked EVERYONE off that forum. The only posters left are three people, and at least two of them are the same person! And they’re all the ones who don’t really want to talk about Cheryl, or even Hilton. Constantly changing the subject to other cases in other states, that have nothing to do with Cheryl Dunlap or her killer.

Sound like the public defender’s office working overtime? Sure does to me.

How is that legal? First they stifle information by keeping this case completely sealed for THREE YEARS now. Now they’re stifling public discussion on an online newspaper forum which is SUPPOSED TO be accessible to the PUBLIC.

Does this bother you? I know it bothers me, wolf, daffy and fungshway. Those are their handles and they keep their identities out of it. Smart. I put myself out there and now I feel exposed. We’re talking serial killers and associates her, and people who are in collusion with a serial killer. Which is why I learned karate, with a big ol’ shotgun in case kicks to the balls and gouging the eyes doesn’t work.

Obfuscate all you want, you crappy public officials. The truth and the lies will out. You can’t keep a bell jar on it forever.

[Via http://nancyimperiale.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment