Saturday, October 17, 2009

ma heart

Cause you’re all I want

You are all I need

You are everything

Everything

My heart is aching for fellowship. But my heart is also aching for God. And unless we seek God, we will not have fellowship. Faith in God brings us together, not faith in friends. I love God. SO MUCH.

How can I stand here and not be moved by Him? I don’t know. But my heart CRIES for Him. I need Him. I have no desire but Him. I want a friend. That would be nice. I want a good community. That might help. But God is what I need. He is what I want. He is my all. He is my  God.

I can’t stop falling in love with Him. His love is in my heart. I need God. And I need to think of myself as He thinks of me. I’m calling Him a liar when I don’t. That pretty much means I’m always calling Him a liar. Which is no bueno. He isn’t a liar. He isn’t a lunatic. He is LORD.

My heart breaks because I can’t believe Him. I want to believe what He says I am. But I don’t. And I don’t see it echoed around me.  I need encouragement. But human encouragement is worthless. I need to dig in to the Word like none other. I need Jesus Christ. I need God.

I need. And He is more than I need.

I don’t want to be alone in lies. God. Help Me.

And God I’m crying out tonight

’cause I’ve given you my life

but I’m tired and I’m missing what’s behind

so once more here’s my life

No comments:

Post a Comment